Tuesday, September 18, 2012

These are a few of my favorite things...

...Raindrops on Roses? Check!
...Whiskers on kittens? Nah, thanks anyway... I don't like kittens... now wait a minute and let me explain! I am allergic to cats and they make me sneeze a whole lot so before you go accusing me of being a horrible person take a compassionate moment to understand me!

I love to  take pictures... love to blog... love to bead, sew and create things... so I have decided to begin sharing some of the pix of some of the things I have made and things I like... things I am learning about and, well.... you get the picture!

Speaking of pictures... here is a picture of the last thing I made. It is a Boho wrap bracelet. Inspired by designer Chan Luu and some of my favorite things: Fall colors and the Northern Lights (a.k.a. Aurora Borealis)... I might try to post a tutorial on my blog on how I made this... if anyone is interested leave me a comment below!
Blessings,
Shawnie

No comments:

Post a Comment