Thursday, March 1, 2012

MARCHING ORDERS:



THURSDAY, MARCH 1, 2012


~* MARCHING ORDERS *~ 
READ 1 CHAPTER IN PROVERBS EACH DAY IN MARCH

O'kay...so I have just spent the last 2 hours blogging my lil heart out...hit "save" and it was all gone! Deleted! I crossed my eyes and then I had a choice to let it stick to me like a tick or let it go. 

Well duh, I decided to LET IT GO!!! This seems to be a recurring theme in my life, GOD...."Remember, this blog might just be for your own edification, Shawnie." To which I reply..."I am learning a whole lot!" And today I totally am!

I had been blogging about what I have found...about the importance of living with a passion...about ticks, and about sneaking up on my son while he was working on his school work and shouting, "Caughtchya' bein' good!" He was startled, but encouraged! 

Today I read Proverbz 1... In a nutshell it is good stuff!

The highlights: Right outta the gate GOD's heart (spoken through Solomon in the book of Proverbs) promises wisdom & self-control. "They make the uneducated wise and give knowledge and sense to the young" (speaking of Proverbs). But seriously, you gotta read this stuff for yourself...that is how spending your time can become extremely valuable.

Time can be extremely valuable or wasted and worthless. How you gonna spend yours?

Blessings,
Shawnie

No comments:

Post a Comment