Friday, March 23, 2012

M.O.M. CHALLENGE DAY 231/2

March 23 24, 2012 1:21 a,m,

Isaiah 57:14
[ God Forgives the Repentant ] God says, “Rebuild the road! Clear away the rocks and stones so my people can return from captivity.”


Hmm...I was led to this verse tonight by my BFF (HOLY SPIRIT).

My Momma, Gigi, has just returned from Israel last weekend and she took me to lunch today so we could talk about her trip. She has mentioned several times about the fact that Israel has been building housing for all of the Jews (Israelites) who will be returning from where they have been scattered all over the world...it is happening now and this call was put forth in the BIBLE from the Old Testament book of Isaiah, which was written a really, really long time ago... and it is just now happening...sounds like some of GOD's peeps are finally starting to wise up and listen to HIM dirctly, and might I say....obeying HIM? Bravo Israelites...way to show Father GOD that you love HIM!

I am really interested in the building activity in Israel, and how it relates to the coming of JESUS back for the ones HE loves...I know that people for centuries have been proclaiming that "the end is near"...but really? Naw, it will be just the beginning... JESUS is coming back for HIS church, HIS bride one day..that is a promise from GOD... could we be getting close? I was gonna say "closer" but yeah, duh...every new day is a day closer to HEAVEN, and walking with JESUS face to face.. hand in hand. DO YOU REALLY BELIEVE THAT? I do! Woo-hoo, come quickly, LORD, JESUS!
Blessings,
Shawnie

No comments:

Post a Comment